Assist, design, and implement social media outreach efforts to share research, news and practice related to the work of the JCCL and literacy teaching and learning.
Engage in duties related to the research efforts of the JCCL possibly including:
- Participate in the preparation or design of curriculum materials.
- Conduct literature reviews.
- Contribute to reports, conference presentations, or manuscript writing and editing.
- Data coding, entry into spreadsheets, and analysis.
- Transcription of videos or audiotapes of research subjects.
- School visits related to data collection or outreach.
Maintain and communicate progress regularly with supervisor(s).
Other duties related to support the JCCL mission.
Must be enrolled at UNI. Prefer background in teaching or working with children.
The position is available:
Fall semester: Beginning the week of Nov 28, 2021 for two weeks of training with our current student worker
Spring semester: 20 hours per week, beginning January 17, 2023 and ending May 12, 2023
Summer opportunity to work up to 30 hours per week.
UNI actively seeks to enhance diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University encourages applications from persons of color, women, individuals living with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal and/or state law.