Panther Engagement Center (PEC) Representative
Panther Engagement Center Representatives call alumni and friends of the University to verify contact information, update them about new initiatives happening on campus, invite them to events and ceremonies and connect them with new campus initiatives and scholarships to further advance the University’s mission to enhance students’ experiences.
- $12.50 per hour
- 12 hours per week
- Opportunity to earn bonuses, prizes and incentives
- Free snacks and drinks
- Independent work: fixed amount of work each shift, no more work if less callers are present
- Flexible hours: to accommodate any evening classes, student organization obligations or other jobs
- Must be a current UNI student
- Suitable for all majors and areas of career interest
Associate Director, Annual Giving Programs
UNI actively seeks to enhance diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University encourages applications from persons of color, women, individuals living with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal and/or state law.