Survey Lead for Americans for the Arts/Limelight
Limelight is a local arts committee that is surveying the Cedar Valley community on behalf of Americans for the Arts. We are seeking an employee or employees to staff local events and collect surveys so we can measure the economic impact of the arts on our local community.
This candidate would be personable, friendly, and able to attend events around the Cedar Valley to hand out surveys to event attendees. Examples of events the participant would attend include: art exhibitions, gallery talks, theatre performances, music performances, art festivals, cultural events, etc.
- Work with the Limelight committee to lead the planning and collection of the 2023 Americans for the Arts Economic Impact Survey (AFTA) for the Cedar Valley
- Facilitate locations and coordinate surveying efforts
- Attend local arts events for surveying (in both Cedar Falls and Waterloo)
- Staff events table, collect surveys, drop off completed surveys to the Limelight committee
- Update the committee on progress
- Time commitment varies by number of events a week, but can range from 2-10 hours a week
- Pay is $13 an hour
- Surveys are due to AFTA by 5/31, so this role would work as close to that date as possible or necessary.
- In the event that survey benchmarks are met earlier than 5/31, this role could be completed at an earlier date if desired.