UNItix - Ticket Office Representative (arts offices)
UNItix is in search of fun loving students with a passion for customer service. Show the community just how great it is to attend UNI events! UNItix is a centralized ticket office that sells tickets for all ARTS events on campus, including Gallagher Bluedorn, School of Music, Theatre UNI, Campus Activities Board (and more!) Interact with customers in person and on the phone, utilize ticketing software and provide exceptional customer service. We are currently looking for students with good weekday hours (10am-4pm) for fill-ins, and must be able to work evenings and weekends. Start ASAP.
- Works under the supervision of the Ticket Office Manager.
- Projects professional appearance and manner.
- Provides information to patrons regarding performances and ticket policies.
- Provides customer service in all aspects of the Ticket Office.
- Receives event information to be better able to answer patron questions.
- Understands seating charts, various venue ticket prices, etc.
- Verifies all cash change funds and tickets at the start and end of a shift.
- Balances own ticket sales with cash taken in when sales close.
- Deliver exemplary customer service with friendly & warm interaction to maintain customer loyalty.
Ticket Offices are located in the Gallagher Bluedorn and Strayer-Wood Theatre.
Evening and weekend hours required.
Prefer applicants with customer service and cash handling experience. Outgoing and positive personality, willingness to learn and ability to retain large amounts of information ideal. All majors can excel within this organization. Freshmen, Sophomore and Junior applicants preferred.
*Must be able to complete the UNI Cash Handling and Deposit Training module and the UNI Credit Card Compliance module.
Apply Here: https://unitix.uni.edu/unitix-ticket-office-employee-application
**UNItix at UNI actively seeks to enhance diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University encourages applications from persons of color, women, individuals living with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal and/or state law.