Operations & Maintenance Assistant
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
This job is up to 20 hours per week during the academic year and up to 40 hours per week during extended breaks (such as summer and winter break). We are seeking students who will be able to work consecutive semesters in the department.
Shifts: Monday – Friday, with 3-8 hour shifts available between 7:30am and 4pm.
- Maintain salt levels in water softeners systems across campus.
- Keeping the brine tanks filled with adequate amount of salt
- Assist Area Mechanics with filter changes or any other needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to repeatedly lift at least 50 pounds above shoulders
You may be contacted for an interview following the review of your application. Please complete the application that's available at the following address:
Facilities Management actively seeks to enhance diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University encourages applications from persons of color, women, individuals living with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal and/or state law.