Dining Assistant- Breakfast and Lunch Shifts
We are seeking a reliable and motivated individuals to join our campus dining team at the Rialto Dining Center as a Dining Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of duties including food preparation, serving, and cleaning.
We are currently look to fill these specific hours. These are not the exact shifts but the time periods we need staff.
Breakfast Shifts - between the hours of 6am-9:30am (varied shifts)
Lunch Shifts-between the hours of 9:30am-2pm (varied shifts)
- Prepare and serve food items according to established procedures
- Ensure food is prepared and served in a timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Previous experience in food service preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and follow established procedures
We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and opportunities for advancement. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for food service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Rotating weekends required