Testing Accommodations Student Worker - Work Study
Seeking individual(s) with patience and stellar customer service to welcome students, check-in testers, answer phones, video monitor testing rooms, and complete administrative tasks.
General responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist students and faculty in a timely, friendly, positive, and professional manner
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate individuals or offices
- Monitor and utilize Accommodate software management system to review and schedule appointments, check testers in, and gain general information
- Video monitor testing rooms to ensure test security as assigned
- Complete projects and tasks of professional staff as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Work in a team environment with professional staff, graduate staff, and student employees with various roles and responsibilities to create a supportive environment to all who enter and interact with the office.
- Support professional staff in maintaining an organized, clean work environment.
- Specific information related to expectations for customer service, attitude, communication, and teamwork is provided during training and the onboarding process.
Please check that you are work-study eligible prior to applying for this position.
We are hiring specifically for availability on Thursdays from 1-3pm and Fridays from 2-430pm